DOSBox SVN build (10/30/2010)
You can also download this file from DOSbox Daum Cafe (Korean page).
Direct3D with pixelshaders, OpenglHQ, Innovation, Glide, zip/7z mount, Beep, NE2000 Ethernet, Graphis user interface (menu), Save/Load states, Vertical sync, CPU flags optimization, Various DOS commands (PROMPT VOL, LABEL, MOUSE, etc) and CONFIG.SYS commands (DEVICE, BUFFERS, FILES, etc), Continuous turbo key, Core-switch key, Show details (from menu bar), Nice DOSBox icon, Font patch (cp437), COPY CON feature, MAKEIMG command, INTRO, Ctrl-break patch, DBCS support patch, Automatic mount, Printer output, MT-32 emulation (MUNT), MP3CUE, Overscan border, Stereo-swap, SDL_Resize, MemSize128, etc.
Based on MinGW/MSYS under Windows 7 x64
Flags: -s -O2 -pipe -fprofile-use -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=i686 -march=i586 -mno-push-args -ffast-math -funroll-loops --param max-unrolled-insns=60
Libaries: SDL, SDL_sound, libpng, libphysfs, DirectX SDK library, Freetype, etc.
For advanced users who want to debug or compile, debugger-enabled build and source are available.
1. Based on SVN r3653
- Add new features to the config command for control of the config file:
2. Fixed: Checking menu items like Serial, Parallel, Printer did not work.
3. Added "Restart" menuitem.
4. Removed CPU optimization patch due to the performance loss.
5. Added support for .jrc (boot) and .ima (mount) in Drives menu.
6. Pause item in Main menu will work while paused.
7. Added gulikoza's highres rendering patch for Openglide. (glide2x.dll)
8. Uses Direct3D as the default output with scaler=hardware2x.
9. Fixed some minor bugs
Visual C++ 6.0 英文原版光盘镜像